CONCISE FINANCIAL ADVISEMENT
Ronald B. Sultzbach – Investment Advisor Representative
313 W. Liberty Street, Suite 128
Lancaster, PA 17603
Schedule an appointment today. Call Ron at 717-208-3941 or call WFCU directly at 717-898-7673.
Concise Financial Advisement Newsletters
- It starts with a deep exploration of “needs” and “goals.” Don’t forget “wants.”
- Then we create a:
- Financial Plan
- Retirement Plan
Relationships begin with common interests and they last when built on trust and open communications.
- We analyze your goals and compare them to your current plan.
- Recommend a planning strategy designed to meet your goals and future income and or protection needs.
- Over two decades of planning experience.
- Access to top money managers.
- Quarterly progress meetings.
- Objectiveness in recommendations.
- Insurance protection planning.
- Lump Sums – IRAs
- Roth IRAs
- Fee-Based Models
- College Savings
- Create an Estate
- Company Retirement Plans
Check out the background of firms and investment professionals on FINRA’s BrokerCheck – https://brokercheck.finra.org.
Securities Offered through Registered Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a broker-dealer, member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Adviser. Cambridge and Concise Financial Advisement LLC. are not affiliated. SIPC www.sipc.orgRegistered to offer securities in the following states: PA, DE, MD, FL, RI, OK, TX.
***NON-DEPOSIT INVESTMENT PRODUCTS ARE NOT NCUA INSURED, NOT WFCU / CREDIT UNION GUARANTEED, MAY LOSE VALUE***
Client Disclosure Form:
Thank you for opening your Investment account through Registered Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a broker-dealer, member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Adviser. Cambridge and Concise Financial Advisement LLC. are not affiliated. SIPC—www.sipc.org.
Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. is not affiliated with Wheatland Federal Credit Union. Rather Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. provides brokerage and investment services to Wheatland FCU members through a networking agreement with Wheatland FCU. In choosing to open an account with Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., please remember the important following disclosures:
- Investments are not insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), or the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
- Investments are not deposits or obligations of Wheatland FCU.
- Investments are NOT guaranteed by Wheatland FCU.
- Investments are subject to risk, including possible loss of the principal invested.