Money orders are available to all members at a small cost. Individual money orders may not exceed $1000, so if the amount you need is greater, it will have to be made up of more than one money order.
Money orders are available at any Wheatland FCU branch. However, they will not be sold through the drive-up window at our Centerville branch, so please come into the branch.
There is a small fee, depending on your STAR level. Please see our All-Star Reward Schedule.
Wire transfers can be made into or from your Wheatland FCU account.
Information needed by WFCU to assure the wire goes out properly:
- Name of member, address and member’s account number.
- Name of Financial Institution the member is sending it to.
- The financial institution’s wire instructions (Please call the financial institution for their proper wire instructions).
- Name and account number of the person to whom you’re sending the money.
Information needed by the WFCU to assure the wire gets to your account properly:
- Wire funds to Vizo Financial Corporate FCU – Routing Number 231387550.
- Further the credit to Wheatland Federal Credit Union – Routing Number 23138185710100.
- Final Credit is member’s name and account number (#####-Suffix).
For Wire Transfers, call our main office at 717-898-7673 or 1-800-527-5140 and select the accounting department on the telephone system.