Savings Rates Are Up!
Rates as high as 2.90% annual percentage yield. Get your CD Today! Rates & terms are subject to change. Restrictions apply. NCUA insured.
Investing & Retirement
Save for your future with an IRA from Wheatland FCU.
Invest today for security tomorrow. Earn the highest possible return for your retirement needs as you take advantage of federal tax breaks. Wheatland FCU offers a host of IRA options.
Coverdell Education Savings Account
- Qualified contributions are tax deductible
- Earnings on contributions are tax deferred
- Contributions can be made until age 70 and a half
- Rollover or transfer contributions eligible from employer plans or other IRA
- IRA certificates rates are higher than regular certificates
Types of Investing & Retirement Accounts*
- Traditional IRA’s
Wheatland FCU offers both a savings account (IRA Accumulation) and fixed rate Certificate of Deposit investment plans for Traditional IRAs.
- Roth IRA’s
Wheatland FCU offers both a savings account (IRA Accumulation) and Certificate of Deposit investment plans for Roth IRAs.
- Accumulation IRA’s
Wheatland FCU offers an Accumulation IRA, which is akin to a savings account with a higher interest rate and no term limits.
- Coverdell ESA (Education Savings Account)
Wheatland FCU offers both a savings account (Coverdell Accumulation) and fixed rate Certificate of Deposit investment plans for Coverdell Education Savings Accounts.
*Annual fees, minimum deposit amounts, and early withdrawal penalties may apply