Your Cards, on Your Terms
Protect your debit and credit cards through your mobile device by receiving alerts and defining when, where and how your payment cards are used with CardValet from Wheatland FCU. Download CardValet from Google Play™ or the App StoreSM to:
- Sign up for alerts based on transaction amount, location, merchant type or transaction type
- Set limits for spending – great for parents or employers
- Turn your debit and credit cards “off” if they’re misplaced or stolen – right from your smartphone
- And set other features
Play It Safe
Payment cards offer both convenience and risk. You can make purchases easily, but if your cards fall into the wrong hands, your personal accounts are vulnerable. Safeguard your information with CardValet, the mobile app that lets you protect your cards against fraud and theft by receiving real-time alerts to ensure your cards are used only by you.
Overspending is easy. Now, sticking to your budget can be too. Take control of your finances by setting spending thresholds, specifying merchant types and turning your cards on and off. Want to spend $100 at the grocery store? Limit your spending at the shoe store? CardValet empowers you to control your debit and credit card spending in real-time.
Whether they’re at the local mall or away at college, your kids want to spend money. You’re not their personal ATM, but you do need a way to support their needs, while managing their spending. Enter CardValet. With convenient features like threshold limits, merchant categories and location and on/off controls, you decide where, when and how your children use their payment cards.
Benefits of CardValet
- Real-time alerts keep you informed when your cards are used
- Transaction controls allow your cards to work only in specific locations or geographic areas
- When your cards are “off,” no withdrawals or purchases will be approved
- Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores
- Establish controls by location and change parameters via your mobile device
- Use transaction controls for merchant codes, locations, transaction types and thresholds to ensure employee spending adheres to company policies
Review Balances and Transactions
- Monitor your finances anytime, anywhere by using the CardValet app to check your account balances or review recent card transactions