Savings Rates Are Up!
Rates as high as 2.90% annual percentage yield. Get your CD Today! Rates & terms are subject to change. Restrictions apply. NCUA insured.
Using a wire transfer makes sending or receiving funds to or from a friend or family member fast, secure, and convenient.
Wire transfers can be made into or from your Wheatland FCU account.
- Outgoing wires must be made by 1:00 p.m. each day – Requests must be made before this time for same day transfers
- The cost for a Domestic Wire is as much as $10.00. Check the All-Star Rewards Fee Schedule
- The cost for an International Wire is as much as $40.00. Check the All-Star Rewards Fee Schedule
- Name of member, address and member’s account number
- Name of Financial Institution the member is sending it to
- The financial institution’s wire instructions (Please call Financial Institution for their proper wire instructions)
- Name and account number of the person to whom you’re sending the money
Information needed by the Credit Union to assure the wire gets to your account properly:
- Wire funds to Vizo Financial Corporate FCU – Routing Number 231387550
- Further the credit to Wheatland Federal Credit Union – Routing Number 23138185710100
- Final Credit is member’s name and account number (#####-Suffix)
For Wire Transfers, call our main office at 717-898-7673 or 1-800-527-5140 and select the accounting department on the telephone system.