2018 Account Verification in Process
Please return any mail received from RKL, our CPA firm. We are currently conducting our 2018 Account Verifications. Thank you for your help.
2018 Account Verifications
Using a wire transfer makes sending or receiving funds to or from a friend or family member fast, secure, and convenient.
Wire transfers can be made into or from your Wheatland FCU account.
- Outgoing wires must be made by 1:00 p.m. each day – Requests must be made before this time for same day transfers
- The cost for a Domestic Wire is as much as $10.00. Check the All-Star Rewards Fee Schedule
- The cost for an International Wire is as much as $40.00. Check the All-Star Rewards Fee Schedule
- Name of member, address and member’s account number
- Name of Financial Institution the member is sending it to
- The financial institution’s wire instructions (Please call Financial Institution for their proper wire instructions)
- Name and account number of the person to whom you’re sending the money
Information needed by the Credit Union to assure the wire gets to your account properly:
- Wire funds to Vizo Financial Corporate FCU – Routing Number 231387550
- Further the credit to Wheatland Federal Credit Union – Routing Number 23138185710100
- Final Credit is member’s name and account number (#####-Suffix)
For Wire Transfers, call our main office at 717-898-7673 or 1-800-527-5140 and select the accounting department on the telephone system.