Discount Insurance Days with Liberty Mutual - Centerville Branch - November 15 & 29 1-5PM. Money Smarts for Older Adults (Avoiding Financial Exploitation) Seminar - November 17, 2018 10-11am - Centerville Branch. Collecting toy donations for Toys for Tots through 12/5/18 & Help decorate our offices by supporting CMN-Penn State Childrens Hospital by donating $1 for a holiday card.
Insurance Days & Money Smarts Seminar
Access your account 24/7 with our Telephone Transaction Service…even when the internet is down, you can still check your balances or make transfers.
Wheatland Federal Credit Union makes phone banking easy. Telephone Transaction Service (TTS) is a free 24-hour audio response system. With TTS you can do things like:
- Get account balances
- Transfer funds
- Request withdrawals
- Get current rates on savings, loans, and CDs
- Acquire year-to-date dividend and interest information
- Receive brief account histories
To access this phone banking system, simply dial 717-898-9497 or 800-720-2814, enter your account # and PIN # and listen to the prompt for the proper transaction you wish to complete. Here is some required information:
- Enter the pound (#) sign after each entry
- “Shares” is your regular Savings Account
- “Share Drafts” or “Drafts” is for your Checking Account