2018 Account Verification in Process
Please return any mail received from RKL, our CPA firm. We are currently conducting our 2018 Account Verifications. Thank you for your help.
Access your account 24/7 with our Telephone Transaction Service…even when the internet is down, you can still check your balances or make transfers.
Wheatland Federal Credit Union makes phone banking easy. Telephone Transaction Service (TTS) is a free 24-hour audio response system. With TTS you can do things like:
- Get account balances
- Transfer funds
- Request withdrawals
- Get current rates on savings, loans, and CDs
- Acquire year-to-date dividend and interest information
- Receive brief account histories
To access this phone banking system, simply dial 717-898-9497 or 800-720-2814, enter your account # and PIN # and listen to the prompt for the proper transaction you wish to complete. Here is some required information:
- Enter the pound (#) sign after each entry
- “Shares” is your regular Savings Account
- “Share Drafts” or “Drafts” is for your Checking Account