Discount Insurance Days with Liberty Mutual - Centerville Branch - November 15 & 29 1-5PM. Money Smarts for Older Adults (Avoiding Financial Exploitation) Seminar - November 17, 2018 10-11am - Centerville Branch. Collecting toy donations for Toys for Tots through 12/5/18 & Help decorate our offices by supporting CMN-Penn State Childrens Hospital by donating $1 for a holiday card.
Insurance Days & Money Smarts Seminar
Your Debit Card, on Your Terms
Protect your debit cards through your mobile device by receiving alerts and defining when, where and how your payment cards are used–with Card Valet.
Play if Safe…Payment cards offer both convenience and risk. You can make purchases easily, but if your cards fall into the wrong hands, your personal accounts are vulnerable. Safeguard your information with CardValet, the mobile app that lets you protect your cards against fraud and theft by receiving real-time alerts to ensure your cards are used only by you.
Alerts Help You Play it Safe
- Fraud Protection
- Real-time alerts keep you informed when your cards are used
- Transaction controls allow your cards to work only in specific locations or geographic areas.
- When your cards are “off”, no withdrawals or purchases will be approved.
- Control Spending
- Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores
- Establish controls by location and change parameters via your mobile device
- Review Balances and Transactions
- Monitor your finances anytime, anywhere by using CardValet app to check your account balances or review recent card transactions
- Download CardValet from Google Play or the App Store
- Sign up for alerts based on transaction amount, location, merchant type or transaction type
- Set limits for spending- great for parents
- Turn your debit card “off” if they’re misplaced or stolen-right from your smartphone
- And set other features all for a monthly cost $1.00 per registered Wheatland FCU MasterCard Debit Card.
© 2017 Fiserv, Inc., or its affiliates.
*CardValet is powered by Fiserv, Inc. but is activated through specific financial institutions.