HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019!
"Refer A Friend" Contest starts now! Refer a new member and your name will be entered into a drawing for $25.00 VISA Gift Card. Winners will be drawn 3/31, 6/30, 10/31 & 12/31. The more members you refer the more entries your receive. Good luck! Thank you for helping WFCU welcome new members all of 2019!
New Year - New Banking Options!
Your Debit Card, on Your Terms
Protect your debit cards through your mobile device by receiving alerts and defining when, where and how your payment cards are used–with Card Valet.
Play if Safe…Payment cards offer both convenience and risk. You can make purchases easily, but if your cards fall into the wrong hands, your personal accounts are vulnerable. Safeguard your information with CardValet, the mobile app that lets you protect your cards against fraud and theft by receiving real-time alerts to ensure your cards are used only by you.
Alerts Help You Play it Safe
- Fraud Protection
- Real-time alerts keep you informed when your cards are used
- Transaction controls allow your cards to work only in specific locations or geographic areas.
- When your cards are “off”, no withdrawals or purchases will be approved.
- Control Spending
- Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores
- Establish controls by location and change parameters via your mobile device
- Review Balances and Transactions
- Monitor your finances anytime, anywhere by using CardValet app to check your account balances or review recent card transactions
- Download CardValet from Google Play or the App Store
- Sign up for alerts based on transaction amount, location, merchant type or transaction type
- Set limits for spending- great for parents
- Turn your debit card “off” if they’re misplaced or stolen-right from your smartphone
- And set other features all for a monthly cost $1.00 per registered Wheatland FCU MasterCard Debit Card.
© 2017 Fiserv, Inc., or its affiliates.
*CardValet is powered by Fiserv, Inc. but is activated through specific financial institutions.