Apply for Membership
Make Wheatland your credit union.
Membership in Wheatland FCU is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. In addition, membership is extended to immediate family members so they may share in the benefits of a credit union. Businesses and other legal entities located in Lancaster County are also eligible for membership. All it takes to open your regular share (savings) account is a low minimum deposit of $5.00 along with the one-time $10.00 membership fee ($1.00 if under age 18). The applications for membership are available on this web site, and at both of our convenient locations or they may be available at your company.
Membership Benefits Include
- Access to your account at any credit union nationwide within shared branching network
- Array of low cost products and services
- Lower fees
- Competitive rates on loans
- 24/7/365 online access to your account
- Better customer service
- We treat you like a person—not a number
- All the features of a big bank, but with a personal touch