In these busy times, how can you live without the 24 hour a day, 7 day a week convenience of a WFCU ATM/Debit card?
- Deposits & withdrawals can be made to your Share Savings Account and
Share Draft Checking Account.
- Money can be transferred between Share Savings & Share Draft
- Withdrawals can be made up to $500 from either account seven days
a week. Plus, you can make point-of-sale purchases up to $5000 per day
or a combination of withdrawals and point-of-sale purchases up to $5000
- ATM deposit holds vary depending on which STAR level each member is in. Please see "Rewards Schedule" for a list of ATM deposit holds.
- Unlimited withdrawals per month
- Unlimited inquiries per month
- Deposits and transfers are unlimited
Use our surcharge free drive-up ATM at the Centerville Road office, surcharge free walk-up ATM at our Elizabethtown office our Greenfield Office or any ATM machine that is convenient to you where ever you are. Wheatland FCU belongs to a surcharge free alliance with other credit unions. This alliance allows our members to use over 475 machines across the state with no surcharge. Where ever you see the CU$ logo you know the machine is part of the alliance. For a list of those ATM machines go to www.cudollar.org
If your ATM/ Debit card has been lost or stolen please call ASAP 1-800-472-3272 or call Cards Services Department at 717-898-7673 ext 251 during business hours.